Wayne Dalton 9100
Affordable Insulated Garage Door
Built for performance and affordability, Wayne Dalton’s Classic Steel garage door Models 9100 and 9600 offer robust construction with a variety of styling options. These doors also offer integrated struts for rigidity and strength, pinch-resistant panels and the TorqueMaster® Plus, our exclusive counterbalance system that safely contains springs inside a steel tube. Five classic and contemporary panel designs are available for these doors, along with a wide range of window and finish options.
The model 9100 has a polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation, which can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly. The model 9100 is made with three layer-construction (steel/polyurethane/ToughGuard®) and has an R-value* of 9.
* Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value for our insulated doors.
- One Wayne Dalton 9100 professionally installed on your home
- Your choice of Painted Colors at no additional charge. Custom Colors are available for an added fee.
- Your choice of panel design
- All new track, springs, hardware, etc.
- Silent Glide Rollers – Nylon rollers with solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet and dependable operation.
- Take down and removal of your old garage door
- Reconnecting your existing garage door opener
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation – with an R-value* of 9 , these doors can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly
- Bottom weather seal blocks draft and debris from entering the garage
- Effective Joint Seals – Snug-fitting tongue-and-groove section joints help prevent wind and weather from entering the garage.
- Pinch-resistant door panels help push fingers out of harm’s way if accidentally placed near a closing door
- Integral Struts add rigidity and strength for long life and smooth operation
Model 9600 is available with the TruChoice™ Color System, Wayne Dalton’s custom painting process that offers more than 6,000 colors.
Online color swatches are only digital reproductions of actual standards and will vary in appearance due to differences in monitor and video card output. These digital representations should not be used to finalize color selection(s). Please contact your local Wayne Dalton Dealer for actual color samples to match with your home or business.
Wayne Dalton 9100 Warranty
The 9100 has a limited lifetime warranty. The full warranty can be found here.
Wayne Dalton 9100 Brochure
The brochure for the 9100 can be found here.