Wayne Dalton 8300
High R Value Garage Door
Classic Steel Model 8300 is one of Wayne Dalton’s best-insulated residential garage door and is durably made with two layers of steel surrounding a thick layer of foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. This door is offered in five classic and contemporary designs and a wide selection of painted and bi-directional wood grain finishes.
Model 8300 comes with an impressive R-value* of 12.12, using polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation, which can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly. Heavy-gauge steel wrap around end caps trim-out door edges for better appearance, improved strength and damage-protection of the insulation.
* Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value for our insulated doors.
- One Wayne Dalton 8300 professionally installed on your home
- Your choice of Painted Colors at no additional charge. Wood Grain Finishes and Custom Colors are available for an added fee.
- Your choice of panel design
- All new track, springs, hardware, etc.
- Silent Glide Rollers – Nylon rollers with solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet and dependable operation.
- Take down and removal of your old garage door
- Reconnecting your existing garage door opener
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation – with an R-value* of 12.12 , this door can improve your home’s thermal efficiency, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly
- Bottom weather seal blocks draft and debris from entering the garage
- Effective Joint Seals – Snug-fitting tongue-and-groove section joints help prevent wind and weather from entering the garage.
- Heavy Gauge Steel End Caps trim out door edges for better appearance, improved strength and protection of the insulation.
Wood Grain Finishes
Bi-directional wood grain finishes are available for Sonoma and Sonoma Ranch panels only.
Wayne Dalton does not warrant product with black finish against warping, rubbing or other issues associated with thermal bowing. Dark finishes are not recommended for areas that experience high heat and/or high UV conditions.
Models 8300 and 8500 are available with the TruChoice™ Color System, Wayne Dalton’s custom painting process that offers more than 6,000 colors.
Online color swatches are only digital reproductions of actual standards and will vary in appearance due to differences in monitor and video card output. These digital representations should not be used to finalize color selection(s). Please contact your local Wayne Dalton Dealer for actual color samples to match with your home or business.
The Wayne Dalton 8300 comes with a limited lifetime warranty. The full warranty can be found here.
The current Wayne Dalton 8300 brochure can be found here.