The Genie 1028 garage door opener provides value and reliability for those who desire a quiet, long-lasting opener.
The quality built into a Genie 1028 is backed by a 5-year Limited Warranty◊ for the motor and integrated gearbox and 15 years for the belt drive rail (5 years for the chain drive rail).
Automatic force profiling and diagnostic technology improves safety by stopping operation when significant changes occur.
The light bulb is positioned toward the inside of the garage instead of on the door for light where you need it most.
- Genie 1028 professionally installed on your home
- Belt Drive or Chain Drive Rail for a seven foot tall door (additional charge for taller doors)
- Pair of Infrared Safety Sensors
- 1-Button Remote
- Wall Button
- Take Down and Removal of your old garage door opener
Wall Button – Series II (Lighted)
Mounts on wall to operate garage door from inside garage. Not to be used in addition to other lighted wall buttons or wall consoles.
If the remote only needs to operate one opener, you may want our simple, easy-to-use one-button remote. This remote features Auto-Seek Dual Frequency (315/390 MHz). Backward compatible with all Intellicode® equipped Genie openers.
Genie Wireless Keypad (Optional)
Genie 1028 Warranty
- 5 Year Motor and Gearbox
- 15 Year Rail (Belt Drive)
- 5 Year Rail (Chain Drive)
- 1 Year Parts and Accessories
The DC motor provides quiet, yet strong performance with an opening speed of 6.5” per second for residential sectional garage doors up to 8’ high.
If you are like many homeowners, the garage door is the largest and most used entry point to the home. Monitoring who is going in and out of your garage or having the ability to use your smart device to operate the garage door gives peace-of-mind and control.
Aladdin Connect does those things and much more. With Aladdin Connect not only can you check whether your garage door is open or closed, but you can also:
- Instantly know that someone is operating your garage door, whether the person is an authorized user or not.
- Know when someone is manually operating your door so you can take necessary steps to find out who and why.
- Open the door for anyone such as delivery or repair persons, relatives, or friends when they call or text you upon their arrival so you don’t have to provide a temporary access password.
- Have a history for each opener of when the door was used including dates & times.
Belt or Chain Drive
Belt Drive or Chain Drive
Choose the belt drive option for quieter operation or chain drive for economical value.